Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Lifestyle | 5 Ways I Stay Happy


Hi all, today's post is about how I stay a happy. I always try to stay a happy person, having a positive outlook in all the thing I do. There are 5 main steps i follow to remain positive and happy. I am not an expert or a professional by any means, but these steps work for me.

1. Choose to be happy
The first step is that I want to be happy. Happiness is a state of mind and a choice, whenever I am in any difficult solution, I try not to worry so much and I always think positive. I have trained my mind to think the way.

2. Stop comparing yourself to others.
I know that due to social media it is hard not to compare your life to other people. especially when every picture is so perfect, and well crafted. I just have to keep reminding myself I don't have to keep up with the Kardashian literally. 

3. Keep challenging yourself 
A way i challenge myself is doing what i love, I get so lost in my work that i forget myself and everything else. Doing any thing you love, be it your job, blogging, a creative outlet, sports, cooking whatever it is putting you time and energy into it will make you happier.
   
4. Someone loves me
 I never forget that someone loves me, be it my family and friends. It is something to always keep in mind, it is so easy to feel like you are all alone.

5. Give back and be grateful
Connecting with people and being a part of something larger than myself is a way i stay happy. Volunteering at you local charity, in your community or church, knowing that you are helping others not only will you have made someone else happy, you'll have made yourself happy too.

I hope this post cheers you all up!

Benita xx