Tuesday, 13 October 2015

TOPSHOP AUTUMN 2015 WISHLIST

1. Lilly Velvet Loafers | 2. Ruffle Tie Blouse | 3. Khaki Shirt Jacket | 4. Checked Funnel Neck Tunic Dress | 5. Mary 60's Patent Chelsea Boot | 6. Poppy Print Dress | 7. Buddy Eyelet Angle Boot | 8. Sheer Poet Blouse | 9. Longline Slouchy Coat | 10. Diagonal Stripe Midi Skirt | 11. Winter Floral Print Smock Top | 12. High Waisted Check A-Line Skirt

Lately I have been in the mood for non stop shopping. However I have to watch the wallet, there haven't been a day that I don't have multi tabs opened with item I will love in my wardrobe.  The temptation is so strong to buy everything.
I am obsessed with all thing khaki, white, black and red this Autumn season, anywho! here are my Topshop wishlist, I will be sharing some more of my high street wishlist.

What have you been obsessed this season?
Benita xx